Miles+Bonus Aegan Members can now purchase tier miles
Blue members can purchase up to 1,000 tier miles Silver members can purchase up to…
The earning and redemption of miles remain suspended.
The account access to review your profile and miles balances and your topbonus membership remain valid.
1. Has the topbonus Program been closed down?
No, topbonus only had to suspend mileage accruals and redemptions. The topbonus
program remains operational in the other functionalities (account login, access to member
profile, miles balance, etc.). Your topbonus membership remains valid.
Our Service Team is still available via telephone and E-Mail.
2. When will it be possible to collect and redeem (flights, upgrades, shop) miles again?
We had to suspend mileage accruals and redemptions pending clarification of the situation.
We are working hard to resolve the matter as soon as possible and hope for your
3. What about my status benefits?
As for now, airberlin and our airline partners shall continue to honor status benefits.
The annual fee for the airberlin Visa Card for status card holders remains valid.
4. What happens with my airberlin Visa Card?
You can use your airberlin Visa Card according to your individual credit card limit.
All credit card holders will be informed directly via the airberlin Visa Card issuer, the
5. What about my already booked award flight ticket?
Your issued award flight booking remains valid as booked.
6. What are the conditions to purchase or prolong or cancel a „Service Card”?
Currently it is not possible to purchase or to prolong a Service Card.
All Service Cards bought before August 17th, 2017, remain valid and can still be used.